Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, May 17, 2012

HCG Diet Round 3 Phase 2 Day 10

Good rainy soggy morning to you. I am up early to work a day shift. After work, I have my follow up appointment with the orthopedic to discuss the MRI of my hip. Fingers and toes crossed that everything checks out okay.


No workout today unless I do it this evening. After the doctors, I need to find something tropical looking to wear to my Luau on Saturday.

Even though I have a lot of workout equipment at home, I am contemplating joining a gym. But I don't want a womans gym or large chain. Years ago (25) when I was in very good shape and hit the gym 4-5 days a week for 3 hour sessions, I went to a grunt gym. You know where are the guys are so full of themselves that they don't bother you and when they do, it's only to help you with your form. Porky's Gym down the road is like that. And we get a Fire Department Discount. There's a free pass available that I think I might just use. I'll have to check it out next week.


Today's weight  191 so I'm up .4

Menu

Lunch: Beef patty and cucumber salad
Dinner: veggie sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment