Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HCG Diet Round 3 Phase 2 Day 9

Good morning, I am emotionally drained from saying goodbye to my friend one last time. It was a very difficult evening. The saving grace, know that she is no longer in pain. This morning is her Mass service, so I need to suck it up and be strong again today. This was a 4 year struggle for her. She left me a cd with, what had become her favorite songs. I got home and played it. Cried all over again.

RIP My Friend~~You've touched so many lives. God has a Super-Angel now.

2/11/12 at Gilberts
On May20th, which would have been Marlenes birthday, we will head to her favorite hangout, Gilberts, and celebrate her life.

I am going to try to get a walk this morning. It has been raining and everything is wet. But I need to clear my head this morning and prepare emotionally for the day ahead. After the service, I have to work. It's going to be a long day.

Let's see what the scale says: 190.6  that's a .9lb loss for a total of 65.4 I'll take it!

Todays Menu
Walk
Shake
Lunch: Roast beef wrapped scallions, super green salad w strawberry vinegarette
Dinner: meatloaf, cucumber onion salad
Snack: apple







No comments:

Post a Comment