Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, May 12, 2012

HCG Diet Round 3 Phase 2 Day 5

Good Saturday Morning to you all. I didn't sleep very well last night. Not sure the reason. I was certainly tired. Perhaps it's the stress of wondering what the results of my MRI are. The tech was asking an awful lot of questions. I probably won't get the results until Monday or Tuesday.

I had a very busy day yesterday and didn't even sit down to relax until 8:30pm.

I went yesterday to the Goodwill to buy some more "interim jeans" I really need to pull out the old sewing machine and alter a bunch of clothes. I also found some cute summer dresses at another store. I can't even believe that I am buying summer dresses. I haven't worn one in years. I was very excited. I still need to go find something tropical to wear to my Luau next weekend. (which will be a diet nightmare) Maybe I will do that today.

Still feeling good and full of energy

As far as the weightloss goes, I seem to be stuck at an old set point. 197...Can''t get under it for the life of me. I will not do a stall breaker....the thought of 6 apples in a day makes me want to erp.

Let's see what the scale has to say today!

Weight


Menu


No comments:

Post a Comment