Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, May 28, 2012

HCG Diet round 3 Phase 2 Day 21

This round has been an entire bust.I have fallen off the wagon several times. I'm not sure what is different about this round. Me or the HCG. I'm still not sleeping well either. I really believe that it's time to get a new mattress

I was feeling great yesterday and went to the beach. I relaxed, got some sun. I took along my shrimp, apple and cucumber.

BUT....I was so hungry on the way home, that I got a cheeseburger and french fries from Mcdonalds. I don't have a clue why. I am beating myself up. Thinking about why I did that. I have no clue.

In hindsight, I was feeling a little lonely this weekend. Even though I had a me day and bought some clothes and did for myself, my "friends" were gathering for the holiday weekend and I really felt left out.
On top of that, I feel that my son (who is away in tech school for the Air Force) is neglecting me and my needs to know how he is. Or maybe I feel like he is unconcerned about how I am doing.

I even took a laxative to try to flush things out. I believe that if I could have made myself throw up, I would have.

I have one, maybe two more doses of the injections, I will finish those and then move on to the drops. I just hope they are real and that they work.

I really need to get back on the ball and get with the program. This morning I am going to hit the trails and get my walk on. Headed to the big park to run the hill and do some strength training too.
My goal for the day, 15 times up and down the big hill. Maybe do some metal detecting too!

Maybe I'm working out too much. I think that I am going to start keeping track of my body fat. Maybe I'm displacing fat with muscle. My clothes are getting bigger.

All I know is that the scale is not moving in the right direction. Today, I am up 5 lbs....really. Impossible, because I didn't eat 17.500 calories. So I'm hoping that it is water.

So my goals for the day
15 times up and down the hill
lemon water
shakes only
tonight.....sleep (even if I have to take my sleeping pill)

No comments:

Post a Comment