Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, May 27, 2012

HCG Diet Round 3 Phase 2 Day 20

I'm a little bummed this morning. I can't believe this 21 day round is almost over and I have only lost 12lbs. A far cry from my past rounds.

I am going to hit the beach today and try to do some introspective thinking. Clear my head and regroup.
I have packed my shrimp, cucumber and apple, along with 3 bottles of water.

I'm taking my writing journal with me. Jot some things down.

On a good note, yesterday afternoon I decided to go to the mall. Mall shopping the the past few (well, more than a few) have not been fun. I always felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Going into a store where there was really nothing there for me.

I've done okay with interim jeans, but needed some new tops. It was really very overwhelming. There are so many choices now. I really did have to hold myself back. I am still losing, so I didn't want to go overboard. I ended up buying 6 shirts and a pair of shorts. Not too shabby.

I also hit the MAC cosmetic store. I have a birthmark on my right eyelid. It's called a mongolian spot. Dark blue-green, like a bruise. I've tried everything to cover it.
I basically got a mini makeup makeover by Ivan. He was wonderful and was able to find something that would do the trick. He also showed me how to shape my eyebrows with pencil. I have struggle with this all my life too. I have 70's eyebrows. Over tweezing and thin. I don't even tweeze anymore. They just are the way they are. What a difference decent eyebrows make on my look.

Now I just have to practice this at home. But I felt like a queen for a brief time while I sat in that chair. I ended up buying $70 worth of stuff, but felt better when I left. I really do need to take more time for me!

Todays weight~~~190....grrrrrrrrr

Todays Menu

Lunch: Shrimp, cucumber and apple
Dinner: Steak and stirfried cabbage.



No comments:

Post a Comment