Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HCG diet Round 3 Phase 2 Day 8

Good Morning...and I really mean that. I jumped on the scale and lost a whopping 3.1 lbs.

Total loss this round (in 8 days) is 9.2lbs. (that is with the 4 day setpoint stall)
Total loss to date 64.5 (in 71 vlcd days) That's an average of .91lbs per day

My weight. 191.5...I just can't believe it. I am 1.6lbs away from saying goodbye to the 190's.


I'm so motivated that I am going to go "walk the hill" at the park. There is a park near me with this hill. It's long and sloping on one side and then it drops about a 60 degree angle. My goal is to take that 10 times. And to run up the steep side. We'll see what happens.

More somber plans this evening. My friend passed away on Mothers day, so I will be attending her visitation services. Bittersweet day.

Menu for the day

Breakfast: yogurt w strawberries
Workout
Shake
Lunch: Sauteed shrimp with shredded cabbage
Dinner: Well.....dinner was late because of the viewing, so I just had a few slices of roast beef and 1/4 cantaloupe. (yes, I know, not on protocal)

We'll see what the scale says in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment