Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Here We Go

Today is day 1 of my load for the next round. First injection down. and I just chowed down some breakfast sausage. I will pay for it later, I'm sure.

Again, I am hoping to lose another 21lbs on this next round if I just stick with the 21 day round. I recieved my hcg drops in the mail, so if I am still losing weight at day 21, I will continue with the drops. My goal weight is 160 (or a size 8, whichever comes first).,.....my goal date is July 4th. That gives me 58 days to lose 37lbs or 3 jean sizes. I think I can do this.

I went out last night and drank pelligrino and had tuna sashimi with cucumber and seaweed. I could have fudged since I was loading today, but I didn't.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. Should I get in one more jog or just relax and hit the beach. hmmm...what to do,, what to do.

Tomorrow I need to be up early for the Mud Run. The orthopedic said I can do it, but it's gonna hurt. I'm okay with that. I just need to finish the race.

Working on some jewelry today too.

Have a great day everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment