Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, May 20, 2012

HCG Diet Round 3 Phase 2 Day 13

Good Morning. It's confession time. I went to my Luau last night. I have to say (and I'm sorry that I didn't tae a photo of myself) that I looked good...Really good.
I took my sparkling water with me. Looked around the table and figured out what I could eat. There were ribs, hot dogs and hamburgers. I chose the hamburger patty, added a couple of slices of tomatoe, no veggie tray, I ad a spoonful of fruit salad and a deviled egg. I was doing okay until they brought the key lime pie out. So I caved and had a slice. Oh well.

Am I mad at myself, yes. But I will just move on.

But something happened yesterday that I want to share.


I had to say goodbye to someone I have been friends with for many, many, many years. She has stood by me...even at my heaviest. Been there through all of my yo-yo dieting. We had a super tight close knit relationship.


Good-by Lane Bryant~~~~~~~~~~bwahahahaha.
Went shopping there today..out of habit.....realized that nothing in there fits me anymore. I'm NOT sad to see her go.
I took a new photo yesterday and look at the difference

Even I am shocked at the difference.
My friend who hosted the party last night looked at me and he said "Tammi, you look great, I mean vavavoom great" I haven't seen him since before my weightoss journey began. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face. Later he told me that someone at the luau asked "Who's that beautiful woman in the orange dress?" It was me.
It's been a long time since I have felt the way I did last night.
So, I cheated. Taht sucks. But I actually felt beautiful last night.
Today I have a Celebration of  Life gathering for my friend Marlene who passed away on Mother's Day. Today would have been her birthday.
I'm going to do things different today. I will eat before I go and not have anything while I'm down there. It's just very hard to sit at a great seafood place (mostly battered and fried) and not have anything. But I will try to be stronger today. That's all I can do.
This morning I may mow the yard before heading down to the Keys at noon.
Menu
?


No comments:

Post a Comment