Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, May 25, 2012

HCG Diet Round 3 Phase 2 Day 18

Good morning. The rain is finally gone. For now. I'm orgoing my walk this morning. My hip and hamstring were giving me trouble yesterday. Time to give it a bit of a rest. It will be housework this morning before my diet doctors appointment.

It's Memorial Day weekend and I want to have my chores done so that I can enjoy it. Then off to work this afternoon.

I still need to finish gathering "stuff" for my yard sale. I'll be having that it a couple of weeks.

I'm trying very hard to stay POP, but I seem to keep slipping. This round feels different. I'm not sure if the HCG is not good. There have been days where I was naseaus after taking it. I'll bring that up to the doctor today.

I would really like to continue with the rx injections, however, my budget is really not able to handle it. I purchased some rx drops. I'm a little worried about them and how they will work. But alot of folks on my pages and forums use them with great success. I just hope that the ones I purchased are not fakes, there are so many out there. And then there's the issue of 3 times a day, nothing to eat or drink 15min before or after. I just hope that I can keep up with that.

Either way, I need to really get my mind back in the game. I am not gaining, but seems I am not losing as well this round.



On to the scale.......todays weight~~~

Menu

Lunch: roast beef lettuce wraps with roasted radishes (going to try these for the first time)
Snack: strawberries
Dinner: Shrimp and spinach
Snack: Cantaloupe

No comments:

Post a Comment