Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, May 26, 2012

HCG Diet Round 3 Phase 2 Day 19

It's 7am and a beautiful Saturday morning. I'm tempted to hit the beach today, although I know I have lots of work to do around the house. My lawnmower is on the fritz, so I need to see what's up with that and try to fix it. With all the rain lately, my yard is looking like a swamp.

I should probably get out and walk first and get that out of the way. Maybe I'll fix the lawnmower then walk, then come home and mow the yard.

Decisions, Decisions


I really need to get a grip on my sleeping. It's very bad. I think I need a new mattress, or maybe I need to put a piece of plywood underneath my mattress. It really sucks. Not sure when I had a really good nights sleep last.


Todays Weight~~~191 grrrrr wtf is going on
I swear that it's days like this that I just want to go liquid. I just might do that this weekend. F it

Menu


No comments:

Post a Comment