Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, May 11, 2012

Round 3 Phase 2 Day 4

Good morning. I am exhausted after my double shift and expected more sleep last night. Oh well. Today is a busy errand day.

I will start my day with a walk or wog as I call it. I'm going to attempt to knock out my to-do list today, so that the rest of my 3 day weekend is mine.

I need to get a package out to my son in the military. I will make him some protein brownies this morning to send along with the package.

It's mothers day weekend and I my kids are all gone.  I think that I will make sure I take care of me this weekend. Pamper myself. Maybe hit the beach. (I'm a little more comfortable in a bathing suit anymore!

I have to have an MRI late this afternoon for a recurring hip problem. We're just trying to rule out anything major going on.

Todays weight~~197  (again)

Menu

Walk
Shake
Lunch: roast beef and strawberry salad on supergreens
Dinner: Shrimp and grapefruit.

Yes...my menu sucked today. I didn't eat dinner until 830pm so I didn't really want to eat much. Just maked sure that I got my protein in.

No comments:

Post a Comment