Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, May 14, 2012

HCG Round 3 Phase 2 Day 7

Up early for the second half of my mandatory county physical. Driving downtown is not good.

Still reeling from yesterdays news about Marlene. I did come home from the beach to find the most beautiful basket of flowers that my son sent me for mothers day.

Todays loss~~~ 1.7lbs yay. back on the downward trend.  6.1 so far this round. Slower than the last two, but hopefully with the set point broken, I will start losing more.

I have no idea what the menu for the day is......it's too early. Be Back Later  for an update.

I also want to touch on what supplements that I personally take while on the hcg diet.


Menu for the day

Shake
Lunch: Eggwhite omelet with spinach and cherry tonmatoes
Dinner: Steak and onion fajita over shredded angel hair cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment