Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, May 19, 2012

HCG Diet Round 3 Phase 2 Day 12

Good morning. I slept longer than I thought. But only with a little help from some sleep aids. I have lots to do today. I am attending a Luau Barbecue this afternoon. And I need some tropical attire.


I will hit the store early to look for something. There are other errands to run also.

I have to mentally prepare myself for today. There will be many temptations. I will need to choose my food wisely. We are so trained to associate social gatherings with food. I will take along my pelligrino water to put in my "red cup" and stay close to the veggie and fruit tray. I really don't need to eat crap to enjoy myself and have a good time.

The food ~~~fun association must be broken! And I will need to keep reminding myself that if I indulge.......I, and I alone will pay for it. I've worked too darn hard to get where I am to sacrifice myself and all my hard work.



I will admit that last night, when I got home from work, I had to have a few slices of roast beef. I was starving. I had eaten my dinner at work at 5pm. I got home at 11. I was truely hungry. My fault, I forgot to pack my fruit. I think that the protein was a better "before bed" snack.

My workout will take a back seat today. My hip needs a rest anyway. But if I have time after errands, I will try to get my yard mowed before the Luau.

So back to the Stats

Weight today~~~~

Menu for the day

I'll have a protein shake before noon to keep the hunger at bay and will snack on water veggies throughout the day in order to save up my calories for later.



No comments:

Post a Comment