Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, May 21, 2012

Oops..I did it again

Well, It's confession time. This weekend was a total bust. I had my Luau on Saturday (I slipped). And yesterday attended a celebration of life for my friend Marlene who passed away on mothers day. yesterday would have been her birthday. We gathered in Key Largo at Gilberts Resort and Marina. I was very bad. I was hungry and couldn't resist the conch fritters. Then I had a 1/3 rack of ribs. I didn't eat the french fries, but did eat the coleslaw. Lot's of salt I'm sure. I drank unsweetened ice tea and water. I was craving something frozen or an ice cold beer. I did resist that.

On top of that, while I did walk about a 10, 000 steps shopping on Saturday, I didn't do any formal exercise this weekend.

Terrified of what the scale will say after my weekend off the wagon. sigh. But I am back on protocal this morning. Super strict.

Here we go~~~~190.9 actually down 3 from yesterday morning. I'm very surprised. However, it's takes 2 days for your body to own the cheat. Tomorrow will tell the tale.


This morning I really need to get my yard mowed in lieu of my daily walk. I also have some laundry and house cleaning to take care of. My stomach is grumbling (from the conch fritters I'm sure, so I'm staying close to home this am)


I work from 230p to 1030p today and then I am riding along tomorrow with out Venom 1 unit. It should be a blast and I'm hoping to round up some snakes, gators and tegu lizards (really looking forward to that). Downside, I know my eating will be off tomorrow.

Menu for the day

Shake
?
?
?




No comments:

Post a Comment