Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I Think I'm Done

This round has been a total bust. Partially my fault (cheating) and I think, perhaps, some faulty HCG. It's just felt different this last round. I think I am going to call it a day for now and move on to P3 for a bit.

I also have been working out very hard and I may have sabotaged myself in doing that. Too much exercise and not enough calories.

Yesterday I was so hungry, I went to Wendys and got a chicken sandwich. I didn't eat the bun, but it was still bad.

I think that I will do P3 and do more strength training. Start R4 with a clean slate. I have lost inches this round and am down to a comfortable size 12. So I really have only 2 sizes left for my goal. I'm going to try on those size 8's and see how far I need to go. I also think I need to let my skin catch up.

I just very bummed. I know I won't reach my goal now. 100lbs or a size 8 by 4th of July. No way I will lose 38lbs by then.

Today it is raining, and the weather maps show no end in sight anytime soon. I will work out on my elliptical machine and do some weights. I need to focus on my core too.

I need to get my head back in the game too. I let my organization go to pot.

WELL,  I decided to try on some clothes. I got into some size 10s. hot diggity damn. I definitely have lost some inches this round. wooohooo! Renewed enthusiasm.



No comments:

Post a Comment