Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 6, 2012

01/03/12

Okay, so I went to my appointment this morning. Absolutely adore the staff and the doctor. She is very sweet and easy to talk to. The office is very spa/zen like. Not only does Dr Bardisa practice family medicine, but she specializes in total well being and longevity.

I went in and paid the $250 for the consultation. They weighed and took measurement. GAWD…..254 and I didn’t even ask about my measurements. Then they drew blood, lots of it. The bloodwork will check everything, vitamins, nutrients, hormones, sugar, etc. A complete profile. They also took a urine sample.

Next, I was put in a room to wait for the Dr. Dr. Bardisa came in and introduced herself. Very pleasant, down to earth.

She discussed my habits, lifestyle, things I like, what I do. It was very personal and I like that.

She then explained the diet in detail. And I asked questions about the diet and my diabetes and celiac. She actually said that this is the perfect diet for me as it have little carbs.

Day 1 load-eat whatever I want as much as I want plus 1 HCG injection

After that:

1 HCG self-injection in the am and a very low calorie diet (VLCD) only 500 calories. That’s not very much, but I am so ready and so committed. I’m going to give it 500%.

Back to the reception desk to pay the balance of the $695. But, it just so happened, that they were running a 10% off new year sale. YAY for me. I was given a grocery/food list to get an idea of what I need. The list is sparse, but I actually prefer a diet with very little options. I was told that on Thursday, I will return to the office to receive my “kit” which includes instructions and the HCG injections. There is also a class available that day. This weekend will be my loading weekend. On Sunday, along with loading I will administer my first shot. I’m so excited and cant wait to get started. This is my year.

My plan later this evening is to look up all the calories on the items so that I can make menu options.

Til later……….

Okay, it’ midnight and I have just finished attaching calorie counts to all of the menu items. Happy there aren’t that many. Now I can start to make some menues. I want to be fully prepared for this programs. I’m dedicated. Whoohoo. Can’t wait to find my waist!

No comments:

Post a Comment