Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 27, 2012

Long Weekend

It's Friday January 27th and I have a 3 day weekend. Yay for me. I have lots to do. I'm up early and ready to go. The one thing I vow NOT to do is obsess over this HCG diet. I haven't gotten on the scale this morning. After yesterdays gain, I'm not real anxious about it.

My favorite little Blue Jay, who I've name "Blue", (I know, not very creative for the creative type like me), is sitting outside my bedroom window. As he does every morning. Sometimes he stares right in at me. Other times he shows off on the branch and turns to see if I'm watching. My little guardian bird. He gives me inspiration every day to keep moving along.

I need to run to the store, do a little housework and get some work done on the e-stores. I have been neglecting them horribly.

Now, as afar as the diet goes, I need to do some ab-work. Seems the only place that I am not losing is my waist (or lack of it). I also need to take in some jeans.

I can honestly say that the one thing that I don't like about the HCG Diet Protocol is the fact that you CAN"T work out. I know this seems odd. This would appear to be the perfect diet. Lose alot of weight and don't work out. But I am frustrated by not being able to work out. It really goes against the grain of years of dieting and research. Can't wait until Phase 4. I want to sweat!

Be back later for the menu and stats for the day.

Snack: apple, protein juice
Lunch: roast beed lettuce leaves, asparagus
Snack:
Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment