Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 9, 2012

Phase 2, Day 1 VLCD

It's 520 in the am. I didn't sleep very well. Most likely because of all the food I ate yesterday. Horrible heartburn this am. Perhaps, in part, from excitement. Either way, too early to be up.
Weight 256 (so only up 1 pound post load)
HCG, meds, and supplements
Coffee w/ 1 packet Truvia.
Have to call the doctor today to get a replacement perscription for the one I lost, GNC for a multivitamin. The liquid vitamins I have contain sugar. The superfood powdered vitamins only taste good in juice (which we cant have). That's the goal for today. I start back work from my little birthday mini-vacation.
This will be a real test. There is always some kind of yummy in the breakroom so I guess I just need to go to another breakroom.
Be back later with more.
Menu for the day:
Lunch     Chicken with asparagus and lemon pepper, grissini breadstick
Snack     Apple
Dinner    Spinach salad with shrimp and 2 strawberries, melba toast (broken up for "croutons"
               special vinegar dressing mix.
Snack     The other 4 strawberries

I made up a small pitcher of tea using 5 green tea bags and 3 yerba mate. I will split this between home and work.
I work from 230pm to 1030pm so I will be back to talk about how the day went. It's 1130am and I will eat around noon.

Well, the day went pretty good. Still pretty full from all the crap I ate yesterday.
But my coworker wanted my salad. It was very yummy. have a look.


Part of me wants to jump on the scale, but I will force myself not to. It's been a long day so I'm signing off until tomorrow.
Baby Steps..................

No comments:

Post a Comment