Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

P2-Day 8

After the minimal loss yesterday, I was really hoping for a jump on the scale. With great trepidation, I stepped on the scale this am to a 1.2 pound loss. Bringing my total to 14.6. YAY! Big relief. I would really like to have at leat a .8 loss everyday. But I won't be too disappointed with less. A loss is a loss.
I do have an issue with one thing on this diet. I undestand that you can only have coffee or tea in the am, however, all other modern theories suggest and recommend to eat something in the morning in order to start your metabolism after resting all night. I'm going to experiment with eating something very low cal, no carbs in the mid-morning. I have read on forums and seen different variations of the HCG diet that allow something to be eaten in the am. Maybe I will have a boiled egg white (17 cal, 0 fat, 0 carb, 3.5g protein). I will try that tomorrow to see what happens.

Today I'm off to the grocery store for more veggies and some things for my son. I'm also going to do 20 min on the elliptical. I'm feeling really good on the diet overall. Sometimes I have trouble sleeping (last night) Other times I really really want to work out. I never thought I would have to fight the will to work out. Go figure.

Havent decided the menu today.
Lunch: Tilapia, asparagus, protein juice
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Spicy shrimp and slaw lettuce wraps, grissini breadstick
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit

I found a horseradish mustard that is the bomb for dipping.
Feeling super tired today, not from the diet but from a bad nights sleep. Forget to eat my grissine, didn't feel like eating my post dinner grapefruit. Now it's too late. Hope the scale doesn't scold me tomorrow.
Nite~~Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment