Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 23, 2012

My First Reward

I had written in an earlier blog that I was going to reward myself for every 15lbs lost. I got the rings in the mail and proudly put one band on my finger. Only 10 lbs away from the next one. yipee!

I also recieved the miracle noodles I ordered the other day.

They are basically pure fiber made to look like pasta. No caloried, carbs, fat, anything. And, like tofu, they are supposed to take on the flavor of whatever you cook them in. I think it will be great for soups and spaghettis and maybe even mac and cheese in phase 3. I am going to have to experiment tomorrow.

I also bought some small steaks at the store and put them in a pot with pickling spices. Trying to make a mock corned beef. I haven't tasted it, but we will see tomorrow.

Another discovery I made today. Apparrently, everything I weighed on the manual scale before I got the digital scale was too little. :(. So I had been eating too little protein all along, which means too little calories. I hope that this hasn't messed me up.

I'm back on track and will remeasure meats that have already been frozen when I go to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment