Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 6, 2012

01/04/12

It’s the 4th. One day closer. My goal today is to get a new scale and make sure I can find my food scale. This will be a very important part of this process. I’ve been thinking about what I want to do for my birthday, the 8th. I’m eating light until then. Then I will enjoy the day.

Waiting for the call from the doctors office about when to come in and get my kit. Excited.

Today and tomorrow I will work on meal planning. Saturday I will do my grocery shopping.

I also need to have Spencer take some photos of me so that I can have a before and after. They won’t be pretty, but they need to be done.

Signing off for now.

Well hell. I went and bought a scale. And it doesn’t work. Says I weigh 174. I wish. So, tomorrow I will have to go return it. Dayum.


It’s 11:00 pm and I’m just home from work. Bought an organizer today, with big enough date pages to put my menues and extra stuff. Got it filled out as much as possible.

I need to call the doctors office in the am and see when I can get my kit? Yay. Can’t wait.

I was going to keep this secret, but decided to go public. If folks know that I’m doing this, I think that I will be less tempted to stray from the protocol. And this way, people can feel free to support me. Night~Night

No comments:

Post a Comment