Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's a Beautiful Morning

Good morning, I'm up at 5am and don't have a clue why, but I'm pleased to say that I am down another 1.3 lbs for a total of (drum roll please) 25.1 pounds in 20 days. Less than 1lb to my 220's. havent been there in a while. And I'm less than 5 lbs away from rewarding myself with another pretty ring! How great is that? I wasn't sure what the scale was going to say after indulging in eggs for breakfast yesterday. I was very active and did alot of mall walking, on top of my workout.
Regardless, I'm happy with the results. I have a mid-program checkup with the doctor in 3 days.
I am only 11 lbs to goal for this round and I am only halfway through the program. Here is my weightloss chart so far.





I wrote yesterday that I had purchased Calcium Pyruvate- here is what I found on it.

 Many consider it a "gateway compound" in a process within the body called the "Krebs Cycle". The "Krebs Cycle" is a part of the process in which calcium pyruvate aids in the conversion of glucose to energy and boosts fat metabolism. People call it a fat burner, though it does not have any thermogenic qualities.
According to Pyruvate Natural & Alternative Treatments, in some studies conducted on about 150 individuals, found evidence that calcium pyruvate can support weight loss, by changing the composition of the body.
In the study, one-third of the people took 6 grams of calcium pyruvate daily or they received a placebo or no treatment at all. Over the six-week period of the study, everyone participated in an exercise program. Those that took calcium pyruvate lost, on average 4.6 pounds and 2.6% body fat, compared to the placebo and non-treated group. They also found that their muscle mass increased by about 3.3 pounds.

Anyway, I don't think that taking the supplement can hurt.

Plans for today? Hmmm. not sure. It's still very early. No menu ideas either. Be back later for both.

Menu:
1whole egg, 2 egg whites, small handful spinach (yes I'm doing it again because I have to mow the yard)
Snack: Apple
Lunch: shrimp with organic fire roasted tomato sauce and miracle noodle vermicelli
Snack: strawberries
Dinner: roast beef lettuce wraps (cant get enough of them) brussel sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment