Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, January 7, 2012

One More Day

Wanted something so much you can taste it? And I'm not talking about food. I am officially obsessed with getting this diet started. I already have potential load meals in mind. Tomorrow is my birthday so my son is taking me out to dinner. That will be easy. I think I'm going for some sort of fast food sandwich for breakfast. I will definitely be able to fit some ice cream in during the day. Lunch, not so sure. I honestly don't eat that bad on a regular basis. And I definitely dont eat large quantities. So I think I will go for high density fatty stuff. I really don't think I could eat everything on the suggested load menu without getting physically ill. I do love cheese so something cheesy for lunch. And you can bet I will get a giant piece of cheesecake after dinner.

I have my meds set out for convenience, and the scale is ready to go. I'll weigh myself daily, but will keep track of the fat percentage, and bone percentage on a weekly basis. I have a schedule book where I can keep track of days, time, foods, moods, weight, overall feeling about the diet.

My son opened the fridge door and that bottle of dressing I was mellowing fell out and broke. grrrrr.
Time to make some more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment