Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 6, 2012

01/06/12

Good morning. Hyped about getting my groceries and making some menus today. I’ve decided along with precooking the proteins, I would precook some of the vegetables too, like spinach and chard (don’t even know what chard tastes like) New day….new experiences. Only 2 more days til the start of this journey. I’ve never been so excited about something. I am determined to make this work. I’m giving 300%.Quick observation, and this really has nothing to do with the diet. But since ending my tumultuous relationship, I am sleeping like a baby. That was a real stress maker. Off for now.
I’ve just finished separating all the groceries I packed. What could be split up, was.

I individually wrapped 3.5 oz of protein, veal, chicken breast, crab, lobster, shrimp and tilapia.
I also measured and bagged, chard, cabbage, asparagus, spinach, fennel and strawberries.
I bought but didn’t separate oranges, apples, grapefruit, tomatoes and cucumber.
I bought green tea and yerba mate tea, I also bought some smooth move tea, just incase I encounter any constipation. I also bought a few more spices, truvia and some olive oil Pam for cooking.

Next, I decided to make up a standard dressing. I used apple cider vinegar, water, crushed fresh garlic cloves that I put in the bottle whole, minced onion, lemon pepper, sea salt, mustard powder, celery seed, beaumount and 1 truvia packet. I shook the whole thing and put it in the fridge. Let’s hope by Monday it is nice and mixed.

This is going to be simple. At lunchtime I will take out what I’m having for lunch and dinner, prepare both at the same time and pack my dinner for work. Easy-peasy, just take out 4 different Ziplocs and pull out 2 different fruits and breads.
The grocery store had 3 liter bottles of Zephyrhills water on sale 10 for $10. According to the instructions, I’m supposed to drink 129oz of water per day. So one of these + a sport bottle and I’m good. I know I probably drink that much now, but this will insure that I do.

At the grocery store, I bought myself some sushi for lunch. Probably my last for a while. And I so love it.
It took a while to get everything packaged up, but will save me a lot of time during the week. Below you can see the results of my effort.




No comments:

Post a Comment