Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 6 and Still Dropping

Well, I've done 6 full days on the HCG diet. Today starts day 7. I woke up this morning after a rough day yesterday and was rewarded with a 1.9 pound drop. How great is that? I kind of had a mini goal of 14lbs in 7 days. I'm only 1.2 pounds away, and I know I can hit it! Although, I am really not expecting these types of losses for the rest of the 42 days, I'm optimistic about the results.
I slept pretty well last night, but did have the help of some prescription sleeping pills. I read on a forum about a tea that help you sleep at night. (going to research that later) I would rather do that than take a perscription sleep aid. One of my goals for the year, is to rid myself of my medicatons.....all of them.
I need to get some baby oil or mineral oil. They say thats the best for moisturizing without affecting the HCG diet protocol. I have waterbased moisturizer, but I use it on my face and it's fairly expensive to be using all over my body.

I need to come up with some new recipes for these meals. When I say recipes, I mean, different seasonings. Because it's hard to make "recipes" using only 1 protein and 1 vegetable. Time to really get creative and look around the internet for some ideas.

It's early so I haven't quite decided the menu for today. But will be back later to share.
Decided to walk a bit today too.
Menu for the day
Lunch Veal (I hammered it out, makes it look like more) cucumber salad
Snack: orange
Dinner: crabcake, spinach, breadstick
Snack: protein juice
I made the crab cake with lump crab, minced onion, salt, peper, garlic, celery seed, crushed breadstick and 1 tsp of eggwhite as a binder (I know eggs arent allowed, but 0g fat, 0g carb so I figured what's the harm. The scale wll show tomorrow.

Today seemed like a long day. Kinda tired.
Til' tomorrow~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment