Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Prepping for Load Day P1

I've been wondering exactly what I'm suppose to do on load day. What types of food am I supposed to eat? I hadn't a clue: Looking around the internet, I saw a few different examples. This pretty much sums up all of them. Funny, I don't eat that much now in 2-3 days. I've also read....the fattier the better.

1. Not enough fat during load days (first two days of HCG). This might explain hunger and associated crankiness during the first week of HCG low calorie phase. A good load day sample follows:

Sample Load Day


Breakfast: Cream cheese bagel with bacon and sausage, and a ham/cheese omelet.

Mid-morning snack: Donut with whipped cream with strawberries.

Lunch: Pork chop, potato with sour cream, and a roll with butter and a buttered veggie.

Mid-afternoon snack: Ice cream with Oreos.

Dinner: Fettuccini, cheese garlic bread, and salad with full-fat dressing, of course, cheesecake for dessert.

Late-night snack: Ice cream or frozen cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment