Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Phase 2 day 18....and another gain! WTH? Up .5lbs. This really sucks. That's the bottom line. I know, I know. Look at the end, it will even out. Quit focusing on the scale, if you're not losing pounds, you're losing inches. The problem is, being so big to begin with, even my 22 lb loss is still eluding me visually. I can feel some change in my clothing, but everything around my gut (my worst area) seems to be staying the same.
I really don't want to get discouraged, and I know that I have lost alot in 17 days, But to limit yourself so severely and stick to protocol to a T and see stalls and gains, is just disheartening. The thought of doing the infamous "Apple Day" (nothing but 6 apple for a whole day plus water), seems like torture to me. But I see it in my future.

I will try not to obsess with the lack of losing. I will carry on and continue staying on protocol. It's hard not to throw in the towel and just say "well, I'm not losing anyway, why not just eat what I want"
But I will suck it up and move forward.

Back later for the menu

Snack: apple, protein juice
Lunch: tilapia, spinach
Snack: strawberries
Dinner: onion crusted veal steak with roasted brussel sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment