Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

P2-Day 2 Good Morning

Good Morning I am feeling less heavy from the load day finally. And now,  the moment of truth.

Weight  253.3 Yeah, down 2.7lbs.

I do know alot of that is from the drastic change from binging to the VLCD. I noticed that I retained a huge amount of water from the load day food, evident in my fatter than usual sausage fingers. The proof in the pudding will be how the pounds go from here on out.  I have decided on a song for my journey. Yes, I know it's extremely popular and has probably been used by a lot of folks, but it sums up my attitude right now. Enjoy and get inspired!


I want to start everyday with this attitude!

I do have a slight issue that I need to wrap my brain around. They say you really shouldn't exercise, however, like coffee and donuts, diet and exercise should go together. I actually want to work out. But I know that with the limited calories, that I shouldn't. But would it hurt. If I feel good and don't get tired or lightheaded...can I? I must do some research.

I have figured out my menu for the day and prepped everything.

Lunch: Curry shrimp on a bed of stirfried shredded cabbage with garlic salt and dried onion, melba    toast
Snack: apple
Dinner: veal with minced dried onion, garlic salt and pepper, steamed asparagus with lemon pepper, grissini breadstick
Snack: orange

I have just gone through all the pants in my closet. If they were the slightest bit loose, I tossed them. That's the plan as I go along my journey. I don't ever want to go back....ever.

Today was long and work was busy so I didn't really feel hungry unless I thought about it. I guess the hunger will subside. I'm tired but excited to see what the scale says to me tomorrow.
Nite~Nite

1 comment: