Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Load Day-Phase 1

Well, Today is my birthday and also my load day. How nice, right? I woke up, weighed myself. Ugh. But it had to be done.

Weight 255 lbs
Fat % 43.7
Fat weight 111 lbs (now that's just wrong)

I took my supplements and drew out the HCG (I was told to let it sit a minute to warm up, that it might sting if it's too cold) I injected the HCG and didn't feel a thing. Now on to my fatty breakfast.

I decided to make a grilled fried egg sandwich with lot's of cheese. We don't normally eat sausage or bacon, so I didn't have any on hand. hopefully all the butter and cheese made up for it. Here's a breakdown.
Grilled Fried Egg Sandwich
Bread 150cal 2 g fat 26g carbs
Butter 370 cal 40g fat 1g carbs
Eggs 175 cal 13gr fate 1g carb
Cheese 202cal 16g fat 3 g carb
Total = 934 cal 76g fat 31g carbs


That sandwich weighed heavy on my as I'm not normally a breakfast eater. Let's see what I can do for lunch.

Ran some errands and on the way home decided to Stop by Burger King.
Whopper w/ cheese
Large Onion Rings
Sweet Tea and
A Hershey Pie for dessert.

I am feeling so ill right now. That's just too much.

Here's the breakdown for Lunch

Whopper w/cheese 670cal 40g fat 51g carb
Onion Rings 410cal 21g fat 53g carb
Hershey pie 310cal 19g fat 32g carbs

Total= 1390 cal 80g fat 146g carbs

Be back later to add supper.

OMG as they say. I am filled to the top. Didn't get to dinner until late, and was still full from lunch. I had a rack of baby back ribs, some sort of apple carmel side and a side of onion strings. I was going to get dessert, but just couldn't fit in another bite. My son was egging me on to finish all the ribs as if I were in some sort of eating competition.

Tomorrow the scale will tell the tale.

Hope your day went well. Let me know about it.
The saga begins tomorrow with day one of VLCD P2-day 1. And I'm looking forward to  it.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment