Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 30, 2012

Halfway there......

Today starts the second half of my 42 day HCG Diet Round. I have endured through 21 full days of the VLCD (very low calorie diet). Have I been tempted, sure, often. But have deicded that I am worth staying true to the diet. I have made some modifications on days that I know I will have strenuous activity. If I get really hungry, I have made better choices on what to "cheat" on.

My goal for this round was 36lbs, although, from the information I have read, it's 42 days or 34 lbs, whichever comes first. Not sure why the 34lb limit.

My son and I are at odds. The air is so thick in the house you can cut it with a knife. It shouldn't be this way. He leaves in 15 days for the Air Force. But, it seems he doesn't have any need or desire to spend quality time with me before he leaves. What does that say about me? I feel very stressed and I don't like it. Even if he doesn't feel the need, why wouldn't he do it for me, knowing that "I" need it? All I know, is that I don't need the stress in the house. Enough about that....on to me.

I can honestly say that I am so happy that I decided to start this journey. I am pleased with the results so far. It's just a shame that this process costs so much money. Not everyone had $600 buck to throw down every 3 months. When I am done with this round, I will do the 3 week stabilization and then on to maintenance.
I really need to find out if it is okay to continue to lose while on Phase 4 (maintence) or will I gain back what I lose then. I really want to get back to working out hard.
I will probably do another round. I have already earmarked part of my income tax return for a potential 2nd round. We'll have to see how I do on phase 4. That is still 6 weeks away. No need to worry about that right now. (I'm a planner, what can I say)

Let's get back to the present. Not sure what my plans are for the morning. I need to get some work done out in the shed. But also work later. Don't want to wear myself out.

Menu for the day:

Snack: 1/2 grapefruit, protein juice
Lunch: crab salad and asparagus
Snack: apple
Dinner: Roast beef fajita lettuce wraps, brussel sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment