Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Goals



I guess this is a good time to discuss my goals for the 42 day HCG Protocol. I am currently wearing size 22 pants and 22-24 blouse. I am not expecting miracles, but I would love to be able to get down to at least a comfortable size 18. My ultimate goal....a single digit jean size. I know I will lose something. I have vowed that, as soon as a pair of pants or shirt is loose on me, it will go into a bag. When it is all said and done, all of it (except for one pair to use as a reminder) will be burned in a ceremonial fashion. 

Weight loss goal would be 35 pounds.  If I lose more.....that would be awesome.
I really am focused more on size, then weight. I have always weighed more than I looked. In this photo, I was 174 pounds, working out at a grunt gym 5 days a week and wearing a size 12.

So my focus is size, not weight. In fact, I have a pair of size 8 jeans hanging on the outside of my closet door. Just to remind me of where I want to be.

And the most important goal of all is my health. My mother and grandfather both had diabetes. I am a type 2 diabetic currently taking oral medication. Type 2 diabetes is lifestyle related and can almost always be reversed with lifestyle changes.

By reducing stress, eating heathy and moderate exercise will almost certainly reverse this condition. I have already reduced my stress by 1/3. Tomorrow I will begin the weightloss portion and during the maintenance phase, I will get back to exercising, hard.

I have found a great tracker. I have used it in the past. It's free and very easy to use. FitDay.com It tracks your foods, calories, nutrients, carbs, protein, fats, weight goals, everything. It's great. You can print your reports out to put in a binder, show your doctor, etc. check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment