Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 16, 2012

Slowing Down


I woke up this morning really hoping to meet my mini goal. But I only lost .6lbs, so I'm .6 short of 14 pounds. But it's still 13.4 pounds lost in a week. How cool is that? I do feel a little "clogged up" this morning. Normal according to everything I've read. I really don't think that I am eating a large enough portion of vegetables. That could be the cause of my slow "movements".
I think there is a lot of confusion as to the vegetables. Even with my own doctors plan, the veggie serving size is not specified. I've seen many different theories on it.
a claw size handful
a cup
4 oz
enough to fill the gap on calories and bring the total to 500.

I must do more research. -------->The majority of the sites I visited  said to eat enough to fill the calorie gap, so that's what I'm going for. 

Alrighty then..moving on

The menu for the day
Lunch: Shrimp, spinach, melba
Snack: Strawberries
Dinner: Chicken, asparagus, breadstick
Snack: 1/2 Grapefruit

Need to hit the grocery store for some more fruits and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment