Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Neat Visual Affirmation

I saw this idea on Facebook. I decided it would be a great visual reminder.



I went to the dollar store and purchased 2 cylinder vases and a bag of glass marbles (total cost 3 bucks)
I counted out the total number of pounds I wanted to lose. I removed marbles to equal what I have already lost and put them in the pounds lost vase. I put the remaining in the pound to go vase.
It is sitting in the window sill of my kitchen. I thought it was a great reminder tool. I'm not at all intimidated by the number of marbles left in the to-go vase. But I am inspired by the number in the Pounds Lost vase.

I also found this bottle koozie while out shopping yesterday. Thought it was appropo....you really do pee alot on this diet.


hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment