Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Phase 2 VLCD Day 4

Good morning. 3 full days on the VLCD. I'm feeling tired. I normally have a bit of trouble sleeping, so I don't know if I'm tired from that or the diet. (remember yesterday aI had too few calories). I have a prescribed sleeping pill, but didn't want to take it because I was worried that it may slow down my sleeping metabolism. This is one of the questions I need to ask the Doctor today.  But, I had another loss.

Here are the stats:

Weight: 247.8
Down from yesterday: 2.1
Total loss: 8.2          Yippee!!!!

Here are a few of the questions I have for the doctor today:

1. Can I chew gum, if so, what kind? NO
2. Why only 1 truvia per day? Research shows different. SUGAR ALCOHOLS
3. Should I increase my veggies to reach 500 on low cal protein days? YES
4. Is the Phentermine needed for the protocol or just useful for hunger? BOTH
5. Heavy activity and more calories? NO BUT LOTS OF WATER
6. Will my perscription sleeping pill slow down my metabolism? NO

Hopefully I will get some concrete answers. I've been a little anxious about some of them.

I haven't decided what the menu for the day will be, but I'll be back to update. I got the answers I needed. You will see them in bold next to the questions above. So I got the perscription I lost and will pick it up later on my way to work.

I have selected and prepped food for today.
Lunch: curry chicken and cabbage w melba toast
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner: Shrimp and spinach salad, breadstick
Snack: Strawberries

Chomping at the bit to work out. Doctor said walking 20 min is fine. But I think I will get on the elliptical machine (lowest incline, lowest resistance) That should work.

Today was a good day. Not one bit of hunger (even though my calories are low). Just found out my Dad is coming to town tomorrow. Had to break the news to him that I won't be able to go with him to our favoriet restaurant.  But I will send him along with my son and brother while I eat my VLCD dinner...:(. But he admires my fortitude, so it's all good.

Looking forward to tomorrows weigh-in.
Nite~Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment