Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

P2-Day 3 It's going down!

It's going down!



Well, it's Wednesday (hump day). I've completed 2 full days on phase 2 of the VLCD. I'm not feeling bad, tired, but mostly becauseI had a hard time falling asleep.  I'm sure it wasn't the diet. I just couldn't stop my brain from thinking.

Day 3 begins..........
Here are this mornings stats and I'm happy about it.

Weight : 249.9
Fat % 43.1
Fat Weight 107
From yesterday down 3.4 lbs
Total: 6.1 lost   wooohoooo

I haven't really been doing a lot of activity other than working, mostly from obsessing about the HCG diet and reading through forums. Today I have things to do, so there will be more activity. Then I work this afternoon.

I'll be back to share my menu for the day after a while. I'm also going to start posting on some of the facts of the HCG diet. And if you get a chance, click HERE for some before and after photos of other HCG dieters for inspiration.

Alrighty, I have figured out my menu for the day and prepped the protein and veggies

Lunch: Chicken w/ garlic and dried pepper flakes, roasted fennel, melba toast
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner: tilapia, chard w/ garlic, breadstick
Snack: Strawberries

I've never cooked chard or fennel, so I had to look up what to do with it. We'll see how it tastes. Okay. So I had the fennel for lunch. Not liking it so much. Forcing it down. Won't make tha again.

Home from work. Still not to much hunger. I did realize that I forgot to eat my melba toast for lunch and after adding up my calories for the day, realized I was way under 500. I read on a forum that you should be as close to 500 as possible.  I should have compensated with more veggies.

Tomorrow I am stopping my the doctors to ask a few questions I have about a couple of things.

Time for bed. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment