Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back Down the Hill Again!

Good morning, It is February 2nd and I am happy to report that I am down 2.6lbs today. That, plus the .9lb loss from yesterday has be almost back to the weight before the mysterious 4 pound gain on Jan 31st. yes it is good that the scale is moving downward, but I feel like I have lost 3 days of "losing" trying to get those 4lbs off again. My end date is February 19th and I am so afraid that I will not reach my personal goal.

I have decided not to work out for the rest of the week. I think that working out, is causing my muscles to retain water to repair themselves. Another experiment.

I will just keep moving forward.

Today is a busy day, up early. Not really enough sleep. (I need to log that for the doctor). My sons car is in disrepair. 8am to one shop, then to the second shop, then take him to work (30min away, in rush hour traffic, then to the grocery store, then home, orders need to go out and then I have to go to work at 2. Need to eat a fruit early.

I have a little bit of a headache this am, but it feels like it's muscular. Otherwise know as a "crick in my neck".

I was invited to join a Facebook Group dedicated to HCGers with thyroid issues. I've also ordered some CLA, great fat burning and muscle sparing supplement. my only concern is that it is slightly fatty and I'm not sure if it will affect the diet. Must talk to the dr about that.

Not sure what's on the menu for today. And I promise that I will add more recipes. I'm going to add more pages so that the recipe section is more user friendly.

Back from my running around. Been on the road since 7:30 this morning and all over the county. I'm not feeling up to snuff today, not sure why. There is a bug going around work, maybe the new meds, maybe little sleep. I just feel off.

Got my groceries and here is todays menu

Lunch: roast beef lettuce wrap
Snack: apple
Dinner: grilled chicken w hot cabbage apple claw, wasa


Contemplating staying home from work this afternoon. Just not sure yet.

Hopefully tomorrow, I will have lost that extra .5 lb plus and get back in the 220's.

***The tab on my sons car repair is $1,500.  aaaack. There's some more stress.



No comments:

Post a Comment