Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 38 and Trying to Recover

It's Day 38th of the HCG diet. I have 8 more days of the VLCD to go. Then on to maintenance. I am still trying to recover from my swerve off protocal 2 days ago. They say it takes 2 days for your body to "own"a loss or gain. So, if my cheating is going to show, it will be today. Needless to say, I am not so anxious to get on the scale.

I slept okay last night (with the help of sleeping pills). I am still emotional about my sons leaving. He finally go to the AF Base late yesterday evening. I'm sure hes more exhausted than I. It is going to be a big physical and emotional adjustment for both of us.

Now I sit on pins and needles waiting for the phone call with his address. I cant wait to start writing him.

On to diet related stuff. I have a funeral at 11am then work at 2. Trying to figure out when to fit my lunch in. If I have to, I will take a lunch box. Definitely eat a fruit before I go. Made that mistake once and ended up eating PB crackers so I didn't pass out.

The menu for the day. In no particular order.

Orange roughy, spinach
Shrimp, brussel sprouts
Veal Steak

i know. That's a horrible menu.

Tomorrow will be a better day. I finally got the call from my son. Feeling less stressful right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment