Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stall~~~~~~~~~~


Grrrr. This is the most frustrating part of this diet. Up~~Down~~Up~~Down.

Seems I've put the brakes on today. Same weight as yesterday, 221.4. I only have 3 days left of HCG injections and 6 days of VLCD. I am really wanting to get to my goal of 36 pounds lost in this, my first, round. C'mon it's only 1.4 lbs. This makes me want to starve myself for the next 5 days. But I know that I can't Grrrr

I'm not going to stress too much. I did work out kind of hard yesterday. Hopefully it is water.
I'm still trying to cope with the fact that my son is gone. Even though he can be an ungrateful thing, I miss him dearly. At least I have his address now and can flood him with mail. I am trying to write him and send cards every day.

Today I have errands and chores to do. Lots of them. One of them is to get my sons mountain bike to the shop and have it repaired into working condition. It's been sitting for a while. I have a co-worker that I want to start riding with on different trails. Man-made of course. Miami is flat as a pancake.

Then to clean my sons room. It looks like a disaster area. Clothes everywhere. I don't know what's washed or not. So, I'm just going to wash everything. This should take a few hours. Maybe burn off some extra calories.

I'm hoping that the scale tomorrow will reward all my hard work today. I am totally POP (perfectly on protocal) and I know that I have downed over a gallon of water today.

If you are reading this.....please send good ju-ju my way.

The menu for the day...

Lunch: beef and onion fajita salad with salsa
Snack: apple drizzled with english toffee stevia and cinnamon (tastes like a caramel apple, yum)
Dinner: Blackened shrimp grilled in the Foreman, roasted asparagus with lemon pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment