Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feel l ike giving in

No sleep last night. Just too stressed. The air is so thick in my house right now that you could cut it with a knife. Long story short, my son doesn't feel that it is important or necessary to spend time with me before he leaves for the Air Force. I left 2 cards for him on his bed last night. He's been up and about and hasn't acknowledged or thanked me for them. We are going to dinner tonight, not alone, but still I know that it will be tense.

Yesterday, I felt like I was having a mini-meltdown. That was right after he flat out told me that spending time with me was not important and that he had not set aside any time for it. Then he left. Thank God that my brother stopped by minutes later. Not sure what I would have done if he hadn't.

My comfort food....a buttery grilled cheddar cheese sandwich. I want one so bad. But instead, this morning at 8am I was out mowing the grass and doing laundry. Two fold measure, I suppose. A) to keep me away from the grilled cheese and b) to keep me from feeling sad.  Now I must find other ways to keep myself busy until dinner tonight. But my heart is definitely broken to bits this morning.

Not sure what is on the Menu for today. Eating out at Red Lobster tonight so I'm sure I can find something on protocal there.

Menu:
Roast beef lettuce wraps, brussel sprouts (roasted, they taste so good)
Snack: apple, wasa
Dinner (Red Lobster) Side salad w lemon juice, salt and pepper, Grill lobster, scallops and shrimp, no butter, asparagus, unsweetened ice tea. The lobster tail was very small and I'm sure that it was probably 6 oz of protein in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment