Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Phase 3 Day 6

It's a new day and I'm still tweaking my calorie intake for optimal stabilization. Although, I'm tempted to keep losing because I'm not really trying to stabilize at this weight. I intend on staying at the lower end of my 4lb leeway.

This morning I am up 1 lb. still .1 away from 2 lbs under. However, I worked out hard and my muscles are sore. So I know there is some water retention. Not a problem. I may rest the muscles today.  I was asking on one of the forums, what the optimal protein, carb, fat ratio should be on the hcg diet. Someone posted this awesome test to find out what kind of metabolizer you are. It asks a series of questions about what and how you eat. According to my answers, I am a "Fast Oxidizer".  Fast oxidizers You require foods with higher percentages of protein and fat than carbohydrates. Make sure there is protein in everything you eat including snacks. Your ideal macronutrient ratio is 20 percent carbs, 50 percent protein, 30 percent fat.

I'll list in a separate post, all the guidelines on eating for a "Fast Oxidizer"

I'm feeling good and honestly having trouble eating as much as I should.

Todays Menu

Breakfast: Fage yogurt with mixed berries
Snack: Protein shake w coconut milk, cocoa powder, coconut oil and stevia
Lunch: Philly Cheese Steak Lettuce Wraps
Snack: Pear and almond butter
Dinner: pork cutlets with green beans and almonds, avocado

1 comment:

  1. Share extraordinary data about your blog , Blog truly accommodating for us . We read your blog , share most helpful data in blog . A debt of gratitude is in order for offer your blog here . Diet HCG

    ReplyDelete