Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Slight Disappointment

I know that I have alot to lose. 256 pounds is nothing to scoff at. I have lost 27.5lb so far, which I'm excited about. I am disappointed though, when I go into some of these forums and fb pages and see people talking about dropping dress and jean sizes. Perhaps it's because I have so much to lose, but I just really haven't seen it yet, even with the almost 30 lb drop. Yes, my jeans are a little baggy, but still fit at the waist. My bras are on the last hooks, so that  is good. The one part of my body that I wish would shrink the quickest, seems to be lagging behind the rest. I do see it in my face. Here's a before and after of my face~~~~

So I know I am losing. Just can't wait until I can say I'm down 2 sizes in my clothes.
I must just carry on....................

No comments:

Post a Comment