Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 28 HCG Diet Phase 2 VLCD

I'm up but havent yet stepped on the scale today. I am trying to will off 1.5lbs. This will put me at my mini-goal of 30lb. I WANT THAT OTHER RING ON MY FINGER...hahahah.

I am a little worried. Yesterday, for some reason, I had sooo much energy. In the morning, I went for a walk..a pretty long one.  Then after dinner. There was still some daylight left and I took the dog for a walk. So I don't know how this will affect my losses. I know the physiology of exercise. I am aware that muscle weighs more than fat and that I am, indeed, building muscle when walking. I did take some ibuprophen to assist with any inflamation. If there is no loss, or water gain, I will not be upset about it.  I  know that I stayed pop and I'm sure I will see results in the coming days.

And the results are in down .6 for a total loss of 29.1 Darn... Just short of 30lbs, but I'll take it. A loss is a loss.

My son leaves in a week. I have been stressing about it. There is still so much to take care of. I try not to focus on it too much. But it is difficult. I also know that stress can result hanging on to fat.

Menu for the day

Lunch: Fish, spinach
Snack:Apple
Dinner: Chicken, cabbage apple mix
Snack: Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment