Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beginning Day 27

I slept well last night, but only with the help of a sleeping aid. But I'll take it. I'm hoping for a nice sunny day. Yesterday was overcast and I really wanted to go down to the water and have a walkabout. I love the water and everything about it. It clears my mind and body. I'll orobably take my sketchbook and camera.
I need to go to the grocery store too.

I am happy to report that I am DOWN anothe pound for a total of 28.5. I'm doing the Happy Dance again:

1.5lbs until I can put on another reward ring.  7.5lbs until I reach my goal for the round. 8lbs until I'm out of the 220's.

I was supposed to go out last night, and could have. But I don't think that I am ready to put myself in the environment where temptation is around me. I've worked so hard to get where I am right now.
Today is Superbowl Sunday. The Fire Department always has a huge party. Again, I'm not sure I want to be tempted. I know that they will not have any options for food. But I really do want to go and see everyone. Choices.........

We'll see as the day goes on. I think I will still hit the beach...unless it rains.

Menu for the day:

Snack: orange
Walking
Lunch: roast beef lettuce wraps, asparagus
Snack
Dinner: shrimp and cabbage apple slaw

No comments:

Post a Comment