Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, February 3, 2012

What a Feeling!


Yay! for me. I am happy to report that I have lost all of those unexplainable 4 pounds that I gained 3 days ago. PLUS an additional pound. 250's gone, 240's gone, 230's gone. Day 26 of Round 1 Phase 2 of the HCg Diet and I am down 27 pounds. Only 3 pounds away from my secon mini-goal of 30lbs. Can't wait to put on that second ring. 16 days left of VLCD and 9 pounds to reach my round goal. So if I lose a little over .5lbs a day, I should hit it. Wooohoooo!

I'm stressing little bit because my schedule will be different today. I have to teach a class so my normal work hours will be different. 10am to 6pm. Which means I will have to take my lunch with me. I'm really not sure if I'm ready to try to eat on protocol at a restaurant. I know that I will be invited to lunch. I will pack some roast beef wraps and a fruit. Depending on where they decide to go. I will go with and take my lunch or try to stay POP.

We'll see how this day pans out!

Well I ended up eating with the guys in the cafeteria. Luckily, They had a grilled chicken salad. But I had basalmic vinegar and that is not on protocol. Hopefully it wont affect me negatively.

Think I'll do shrimp and spinach for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment