Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Hump Day

I have a sad face this am. I gained .5lb. Don't know why and hopefully it is just water. But I shall carry on.



Today I will be spending time with my son. he leaves in less than a week and this is my "allotted" day to spend time with him. He is busy visiting all his friends and saying his goodbyes. I'm not sure what we will do today. I was looking forward to s day at our favorite park, taking a hike, having a picnic and doing alot of talking. Unfortunately, the weather doesn't look like it is going to cooperate. So maybe a movie (very difficult without popcorn) out to lunch (again, hard because I'm not ready to be tempted).

We do need to go pick up a few things for him to take. I bought toiletries last week, but now he says that they all have to be travel size. grrrrrr. I'm sure that I dont have the reciept for all the full size stuff I bought. Luckily, it is stuff that I can use.

My stress level is high. Not sure if that is affecting my gain. The next week is going to be very difficult.

I did get my new George Foreman grill in the mail yesterday. Found it online cheap and I had a coupon to boot. I have a small one, but it's packed away. Just not up to digging through boxes in the shed. Be back later for menu and updates.

My son and i ended up at the mall...at luch time. Aaack! What was I to do. We ended up in the food court and I was so nervous. Would I be able to resist the bourbon chicken I love so well? We moved from food to food and finally found an argentinian grill. I was able to get a steak, side salad and a grilled onion (1/2). I also ordered a water. I think I did pretty damn good. I only ate half the steak and gave the rest to my son.

I was very proud of myself and realized that it is all about choices. And I made the right one.

It was a good day yesterday.....

So the menu forthe day was:
Lunch: steak, salad, onion
Dinner: Shrimp and cucumber salad (see recipe on the recipe page), wasa
NO snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment