Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 41~~~~Almost Done, for now.



Today is day 41 of my 42 day round on the HCG Diet. I have one injection left. Then on to 3 days of VLCD (500 cal) for 3 days without the HCG. I have Rx appetite suppressants for use just in case I feel too hungry.

February 23rd I will start Phase 3, stabilization. From what I have researched and read, this next 3 weeks is the most important and pivotal phase in the HCG diet protocal. This is where your diet helps to reset the hypothalmus. In otherwords, it tells your hypothalmus that this is your new NORMAL weight. You must stay plus or minus 2 lbs of your last injection (or drop) date. If you go under the 2 lbs, you must adjust your calorie intake upwards. If you go over 2 pounds, there are corrective measures to take.

I never thought that I would be stressed out about being allowed to eat more. Essentially, you will triple your calorie intake. More protein, more variety of vegetables, you can add "good" fats, cheese and dairy. Still no simple carbs. Bread, rice, potatoe, beans, etc.

Sonia Russel has written a no-fail plan for stabilization. The premise is to add calories gradually over the 3 week period rather than trippling your calorie intake from the onset. This will reduce the possibility of having to do a "correction" day.

I want to make the most of the stabilization phase, so I am in the process of finding out the best fats to add. I'm excited to get the next phase started, but apprehensive at the same time.

My future goals are to stay on Phase 3 for 4 weeks and then do another round of HCG. I will probably do a 21 day round, 3 weeks on Phase 3, then another 21 day round. This because of a timing issue.

Many things to do today.

Menu:
Snack Apple
Lunch:Roast beef wraps and cabbage
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit (then I walked)
Dinner: Chicken/onion fajita salad with salsa

I'm going to do a detox bath this evening. And pray for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment