Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Injection Free Day

Morning folks. Today will be the first day without my HCG injection. I'm not sure how the hunger will hold out. HCG actually suppresses your appetite. Now, they say it takes 3 days for the HCG to completely remove itself from your body. But will there be enough residual hormone to curb my appetite. Not sure. But I have other supplements that I can take to assist with that.

I did have a question though. You have to go by your last injection day weight for phase 3. But is that the morning of your injection, or the morning after your last injection day weight. Technically, you are still on the hcg for that 24 hour period, so it would make sense to me that it would be after that 24 hour period. Just as at the beginning of the program, you 1st day is 24 hours after you have done your first vlcd. hmmmm. something to think about and research further. I am only so interested in this because I am down another .4 pounds this morning. That makes my total weight loss so far 36.6.

I have more leeway if I use yestedays weight, but todays just looks better.

Busy morning for me. Then work this afternoon. Tomorrow I will be shopping for additional items allowed on Phase 3.

Menu for the day:

Lunch: bbq turkey meatballs & roasted zucchini
Snack: 1/2 apple
Dinner: Jerk veal , apple and cabbage stew
Snack: Grapefruit

No comments:

Post a Comment