Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Still Reeling

I woke up this morning, still reeling from the 4 lb gain yesterday. I suppose that I was hoping for a miraculous loss this morning. Hoping it was a dream, but no. I am, however, back down 1 lb from yesterday.

Today is the first day of taking my thyroid medication. I know it takes time to get in your system. I will be patient with that. I have had to change my routine slightly. I normally wake up, take my shot, make my coffee and take my vitamins. But you cannot take vitamins, minerals, calcium within 4 hours of taking the medication. So I will no have to take my vitamins at lunchtime.

I'm hoping that the combination, in the end, will not have my weight fluctuating so much.

But I will perservere and try to stay positive and move forward. I must remember to keep track of my sleep patterns for the doctor too.

I had been working out everyday, so I am going to try not to work out for the next couple of days and see what happens.

The menu for the day....

Snack: baked apple crisp using 1/2 apple (recipe on the recipe page)
Lunch: Steak, 1/2 apple, onion cabbage salad (cooked)
Snack: Orange
Dinner: Fish and asparagus pocket. (see recipe)

I need to hit the grocery store in the morning......running out of fruits and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment