Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, February 20, 2012

Reaching the Finish Line


Today is the last day of HCG Injections for me. My weight today will determine my "set point".
Drumroll Please....-----> I'm heading to the scale now.
Hoping to have reached my goal weight of 36 lbs.
The Verict and Final Weight is............219.8


36.2 pounds lost

I must stay within 2 pounds up or down of 219.8  for the next 4 weeks while in Phase 3 stabilization.
Hot diggity Damn!


I am so excited to start Phase 3. I want..no I need to work out. I went yesterday and bought new gloves. I'm going to transform my living room into a workout area.
I have my dumbbells, kettle bells, elliptical machine. Resistance bands, bender ball. I am so ready to go. I had some questions about working out while on P3. I have submitted them to Candice Eckberg, she is a personal trainer and an HCG diet success.

1)Since I have to stay within 2 lbs of my LIDW (last injection day weight) do I compensate with more calories if I start to lose? That's the biggest question.

I know that working out and working your muscles can cause inflamation and water weight retention while the muscles repair. I will be eating lots of protein and taking muscle sparing supplements.

I also know that lean muscle mass burns more calories than fat. so I am hoping to increase my lean muscle mass in preparation for my next round. Which should begin on March 19th.

For now, I continue on the 500 calories for the next 72 hours. Then I can start adding calories, I can add fats and dairy. Basically just triple my food intake. Have breakfast. Add my protein shakes.
Looking forward to some cheese. I will continue to use fitday.com to track my progress.

I need to go over the food list for P3 and go get some groceries. It will be nice to have a little more variety.

Todays Menu
Snack: Baked apple w/ english toffee stevia
Lunch: Chicken and onion fajita salad w salsa , wasa
Dinner: zucchini boats with ground beef, diced onion and fresh sauted tomato, sm spinach salad
Snack: grapefruit


No comments:

Post a Comment