Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, February 17, 2012

It's Goin' Down- The Scale That Is

I have recovered fro my fall off the wagon

I'm down 3 pounds today for a total of 34.6 on day 39. I'm happy for that, but still bummed because I know I could have lost more if I had just stuck to it. but I learned that I really must control my emotional eating. I do recognize it as a trigger and will try to be more on top of it in the future.
I worked out this morning and it felt good.
Work early to teach a class (but then I leave early, yay!)

I did just eat the most scrumptious steak fajita salad.
100g of Boars Head lean Roast Beef broken into small pieces,
1/2 white onion, fajita seasoning. Saute it all in a skillet.
Pour it warm over shredded lettuce and top with homemade fresh salsa.



Menu for the day
Lunch: Steak Fajita salad
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Orange roughy, spinach
Snack: grapefruit




No comments:

Post a Comment